About Me

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

So this is my first blog post. Here Goes. Let me introduce myself - so hi, I'm Britt. I'm 19 - I turned 19 on Tuesday, and still feel 10 years old inside. I guess everyone does really. I've never really been a typical teenager -  I don't enjoy going out, I don't drink, I prefer to stay in and work on numerous projects that always seem to be going on! I've struggled with confidence, anxiety and depression issues in the past but I feel that I am slowly developing the strength and resilience to overcome these on a daily basis.

Since 8 years old I've trained for and competed in athletics. During Sixth Form ( Age 17 - 18 ) I was very unhappy at school and decided to take a break from competition until I felt well enough to compete again. I'd always wanted to try the heptathlon and so this will be my main focus for the upcoming years - something which I am super excited about.

It's been a year since I left school. So much has changed in my life. The past 12 months have been a rollercoaster. I've had some life changing moments, both good and bad. Lots of people left my life - but through all of this have learnt to only depend on myself - as I'm not going anywhere.

Through hard times of doubt, I've discovered my voice, I've been able to express myself verbally and physically. And for that, I cannot be more grateful for the hard situations that were handed to me at that time.

I have an amazing baby sister Ruby, who is 13; 2 incredible parents and a tiny white and brown rabbit named Daisy who is the light of my life.

I am quite a creative person, I love to create art, draw, paint. This passion is where Apheria was born - my clothing brand. Since my A - Levels were a lot lower than expected, I didn't go to University and Apheria was my only back up. But now I realise that entrepreneurship is the path for me - I suit the variety, flexible hours ( and not being told what to do! ) . I enjoy being my own boss more than I think I would have ever enjoyed University. I thank my lucky stars for that every day.

And, to the surprise of many, I am... a super geek. I love coding, I love playing video games and am a bit too much of an Animal Crossing fan. And I am super salty that they still haven't released it on switch. Argh!

That's all I can think of right now. I'm sure there's some parts of me that I haven't covered - but maybe that will all be revealed through this blogging journey... I'm sure I'll keep updating this about series in the future - Hopefully I will find the welly and motivation to continue this blog forever. I really hope so.

Love, Britt x

PS. I've recently re-vamped my instagram. You can catch up with me here. Feel free to comment or send me a message. I'd love to chat. @apheriabritt instagram.com/apheriabritt

PS. (#2). If you're interested in my clothing brand, Apheria, you can find that here:

www.etsy.com/shop/ApheriaShop

Comments

  1. Hi! And welcome to the world of blogging! Keep at it and you'll grow so much as you continue down this path. I'm excited to see where this takes you =)

    xx,
    Meredith
    LATEST POST | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts